Hamburger Cakes. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. See more ideas about Hamburger cake, Burger cake, Hamburger.
For my husband's birthday one year I did a "summer grilling" theme. This was a really fun hamburger birthday cake that went along perfectly with the theme. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate. You can cook Hamburger Cakes using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cakes
- You need of muffin rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Enough milk to make it 1 cup total.
- It’s of meat pattie.
- Prepare 55 ml of Cream (35% fat).
- It’s 100 grams of Milk chocolate.
- It’s 5 of Of the muffin rolls.
- You need of fudge lettuce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cream (35% fat).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Caster sugar.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- You need 120 grams of Chopped white chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra cream.
- You need 10 of Drops of Green food coloring.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of Raspberry candy or other red candy (optional).
- It’s of caramel sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need of chocolate cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of Melted white chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil based or powdered based yellow food coloring.
Frost top of bottom layer with part of the cocoa frosting. Place middle (hamburger) layer on top; frost top and side of middle layer with remaining cocoa frosting. These hamburger cupcakes really is a lot of fun to make and I totally see why so many folks are making them! Watch me make these burger cupcakes from start to finish!
Hamburger Cakes instructions
- For the muffin rolls Combine dry ingredients. In a seperate whisk together wet ingredients. Mix the two together until just combined. Pipe onto a baking tray, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 180C (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown..
- For the lettuce fudge Heat the cream, sugar and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir, 2 minutes, stir, then a final 2 minutes..
- For the tomatoes roll out the candy with a rolling pin.
- For the caramel place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Microwave on high heat in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until thick and bubbling..
Learn how to make mini burger cupcakes that looks like little sliders! Made easy using box cake mix and cream cheese frosting! Beat the cake mix, eggs, buttermilk and vegetable oil in a large bowl with. Using your light tan icing, cover the rest of the sides of the cake and also the top of the cake. Write your message on the board that the hamburger cake is sitting on.