Hamburger Patties. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Premium Burgers Online Today & Save! Hamburger patties shrink as they cook, causing deep cracks to form and the edges to break apart.
I will side with the Wisconsin theory, and attribute this recipe to the Midwest U. Sliders Our square patties fit just right on standard slider buns. Place the ground beef in a large bowl and sprinkle the butter on top. You can cook Hamburger Patties using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Patties
- Prepare 400 grams of Ground beef (fresh).
- You need 1/2 of of 1 large Beaten egg.
- It’s 100 ml of Fresh panko.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Store-bought beef soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Roasted dried garlic powder.
- You need 3 pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of Allspice.
- It’s 1 of generous amount! Black pepper (coarsely ground).
- You need 5 grams of Sautéed onion paste (I used the commercial kind for curries).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil for frying.
Using your hands, quickly and gently fold the butter into the beef. Walmart.com M & M Trading of PA, llc The Sausage Maker, Inc. Gluten-Free See more special diet needs. Separate your freshly ground beef into chunks sized for the burgers you are making.
Hamburger Patties step by step
- Beat the egg and mix in the fresh panko. Let soak..
- Bring out the ground beef, and while it's still cold from the refrigerator, mix together with the egg-soaked panko and all of the spices. Mix together until thoroughly combined..
- If you want to keep the texture of the meat, mix until just combined. If you'd prefer a fluffy, juicy burger, mix well (be sure not to mix too much!!).
- Divide into your desired amount of patties and shape until they are just a bit larger in circumference than your buns..
- I think patties that are 1 cm thick are best. When cooking, the patties will shrink, so be sure to make them a little bigger than the buns..
- Oil the frying pan and cook both sides..
- If you are making cheeseburgers, just before the second side is done cooking, top with cheese and lid the pan like in the picture..
- Toast the insides of the buns and spread margarine on their surface. Top with lettuce and mayonnaise..
- Top with tomatoes or avocados, then with the patties..
- Then top with fresh onions and mustard, pickles, and ketchup..
- Done! These awesome burgers are complete! Take big bites, it's the only way to enjoy these burgers..
- You can enjoy an American diner experience at home with your favorite people!.
- A bonus version for a kid's lunch!.
I gently form them into a rough ball shape, just pressing enough to ensure the meat holds together, then I place them on a flat. This really is the best tasting hamburger ever! All the people here complaining that it tastes too much like meatloaf can just go back to eating their boring old meat burgers with salt and pepper, because this recipe if for folks who desire some real flavor in the meat. The secret to a truly great homemade hamburger recipe is to use beef that's nice and fatty. Ideally, a good quality ground beef / mince from a butcher, but nowadays, supermarkets sell very good quality beef too.