Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots. Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots step by step. Place the sheet pan of green beans on the grill beside the burgers. To serve: Place a mound of garlic mashed potatoes on a plate, top with hamburger steak and plenty of gravy.
Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat with olive oil and add patties. Cook until brown on both sides, about. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. You can cook Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of box of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 (48 oz) of beef broth.
- It’s 2 of packets.87oz brown gravy.
- It’s 4 cups of fresh green beens.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of fresh carrots.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Worcester sauce per patty.
Wipe pan clean, then return to. An easy recipe of juicy hamburger steak and gravy featuring a brown gravy recipe with onions and mushrooms. A delicious low carb meal the whole family will love. I've seen many weeknight dinner recipes take too many shortcuts and fall short on flavor.
Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots instructions
- Patty out 4 patties and add salt, pepper, garlic salt and Worcester. Set aside..
- Green ends off green beens and place 4 cups in a bowl. Peel and slice carrots 2 1/2 cups and place in a bowl. Peel onion and slice. Set aside..
- Pre heat stove medium high and pour olive oil to cover bottom of skillet. Add patties and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, then remove from pot..
- Turn down heat and add mushrooms and onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add carrots and continue sautéing for couple minutes..
- In a large bowl add beef broth and two packets of brown gray mix. Stir till well mixed and add to pot. Place patties back in and pour green beans on top. Cover and cook low heat 30 minutes. Enjoy!!.
I think eating is one of life's many pleasures and I enjoy a great tasting meal. Main Ingredients: Ground Beef, green beans, mushrooms, onion, cheddar cheese, heavy cream, garlic powder, pepper. An easy and simple low carb ground beef casseroles which are too delicious. You can prepare this dish pretty quick and serve it over keto noodles or cauliflower rice too. I even added a dash of soy sauce to it. hamburger meat, onion, diced, garlic cloves, minced, worceshire sauce, I can cream of mushroom soup, half½ or whole milk, heaping tbsp sour cream, salt and pepper maranda wise Hamburger on white rice with creamy mushroom gravy!