Hawaiian Roll Sliders. Asian Turkey Sliders We make weeknights fun with easy grilled turkey sliders. I like to serve them with tangy slaw on the side. —Trinity Saffer, Golden, Colorado Hawaiian rolls are a guilty pleasure of ours: buttery and so addictive. Thumb Up These delicious Hawaiian roll ham sliders are little delights that are great for a picnic, a party, a main dish or just a snack.
These slider recipes with Hawaiian rolls add a touch of sweet to an otherwise savory sandwich! When it comes to party food, Hawaiian Roll sliders are usually my go to. They are easy to make in a big batch, and there are so many different variations! You can cook Hawaiian Roll Sliders using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of Deli Virginia ham.
- You need of Swiss cheese.
- It’s of mayo.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Poppy seed.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish. How to make Hawaiian Roll Ham and Cheese Sliders.
Hawaiian Roll Sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Add roll to baking sheet.
- Slice whole Hawaiian roll as one piece (much faster slicing and prepping each one individually)..
- Add ham, cheese, mayo to inside of roll.
- In mixing bowl add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and whisk..
- Brush over mixture to top of rolls..
- Sprinkle with poppy seed..
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until cheese melted and slightly brown..
- Cut individually for slider enjoyment.
Place bottom half of rolls in baking dish. Layer evenly with ham and cheese. Spread mayonnaise on top half of rolls and place over ham and cheese. In medium bowl, combine topping ingredients. Spread topping over tops of rolls.