Healthy Pizza omelette. A healthy pizza alternative perfect for breakfast or brunch – this pizza omelette is great for a delicious Sunday meal. Cheesy goodness without skipping the veggies, this breakfast-lunch fusion recipe hits the spot. Hope everyone is doing good in this current situation, stay home & stay safe.
Grilled peppers, sliced salami or sliced mushrooms would all work well. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner. Transfer to a plate and set aside. You can have Healthy Pizza omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizza omelette
- Prepare 5 of mushrooms sliced.
- You need Half of cup cheese (mozerella).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 handful of kale.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced onion.
Beat the eggs together with the oregano and salt and freshly ground black pepper. This veggie "pizza" omelet is so easy-to-make (and low-calorie), you can enjoy it every morning of the week. This veggie "pizza" omelet is so easy-to-make (and low-calorie), you can enjoy it every morning of the week.. Watch what we're whipping up when you need some healthy meal-prep inspiration.
Healthy Pizza omelette instructions
- Heat your pan on medium heat with couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Once hot add your mushrooms and kale and onion.sautee for a couple of minutes.Remove veggies from heat..
- In bowl whisk your egg till smooth. Meanwhile heat up pan with couple of tablespoons of olive oil once hot enough pour whisked eggs over pan making sure you evenly coat the bottom add veggies make sure to evenly spread over your eggs.cover with lid let cook for couple of minutes than SPRINKLE your cheese over your eggs. And add your pizza seasoning gently fold your eggs and cover for a couple more minutes till eggs are cooked. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Plate and enjoy 🤗.
A savory breakfast with all the flavors of your favorite pizza! No special ingredients needed, and only a few minutes to make. This recipe is low carb, gluten free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel. (This post may contain affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products A printable copy of this recipe and many other easy recipes is available at my website StepByStepChef.com. There are many other tasty and healthy recipes on the site, including how to make a basic. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.