Homemade Burgers (Easy). This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead! I'm as guilty as the next person of hitting up the drive through on the way to or from something, or just to satisfy a craving for a big fat juicy burger. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper.
Hands up who loves a good burger! There's a reason why this recipe is called EASY Homemade Hamburger Patties. ~ Lisa. It only takes one ingredient to make hamburger patties! You can cook Homemade Burgers (Easy) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Burgers (Easy)
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Pack of American or Swiss singles.
- It’s 1 of 8 pack of buns.
- Prepare 2 of Onions (Optional).
- Prepare 1 head of of Lettuce (optional).
- You need 1 of Pepper shaker.
- Prepare 1 of Pack of garlic powder (optional).
The Best Classic Burger Recipe – Perfectly seasoned juicy homemade hamburgers. This easy recipe only needs a few ingredients. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Best Hamburger Patty Recipe – Thick or thin, made on the grill or stovetop, this is the best and easiest all-purpose recipe for perfect hamburger patties every time!
Homemade Burgers (Easy) step by step
- Form burgers into medium patties.
- Place burgers on skillet and cook on medium.
- Add garlic powder and pepper while cooking.
- Wait until bottom is browned then flip.
- Once browned turn of heat and put burgers on a plate or napkin.
- Place cheese on top of a bun and cook in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Form burger as you like.
- And done!.
The BEST hamburger recipe that's super simple and tastes absolutely delicious! Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the most juicy hamburger that's filled with tons of flavor. You can't beat a good hamburger in the summer. It's always the first thing my family requests when we fire up the grill.