Homemade Mini Cheeseburgers. Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls into patties, and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Directions To make cheeseburgers: In a bowl, mix ground beef, salt and pepper. Heat broiler, with rack in top position.
Remove the buns from the oven. Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on each bun and top with the burger and any. Mix together the ground beef and onion soup mix in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. You can cook Homemade Mini Cheeseburgers using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Mini Cheeseburgers
- Prepare 0,5 kg of minced pork meat.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3-4 spoons of breadcrumbs.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Mustard.
- Prepare of Sliced cheese of your choice.
- It’s of Burger rolls.
- You need of Vegetables of your choice.
- You need of Tools.
- You need 1 of large bowl.
- Prepare of Oven.
- You need of Electric grill or grill pan.
Drain and discard any excess grease. Pop the crackers into a sandwich bag, press out the air and seal. Get the kids to gently bash the crackers with a rolling pin until they become fine crumbs, then tip them into a mixing bowl. Using a box grater, coarsely grate the onion and Parmesan, then add them both to the bowl.
Homemade Mini Cheeseburgers step by step
- Put meat into the bowl.
- Add eggs and beat them.
- Add breadcrumbs, pepper and salt. Mix everything together..
- Form meat and fry it as strong as you like it..
- When meat will be almost ready put cheese on top..
- In meantime put butter, mustard and cheese on burger rolls and heat up in the oven ~ 7 min – 200°C.
- At the end put everything together. You can add vegetables of your choice. Ready to eat!.
Pick, finely chop and add the parsley leaves. the recipe was wrong. Make the burgers: Combine beef, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl. Drop spoonfuls of the meat mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet, pressing gently to form an even. I am starting out by saying that I did not invent the recipe for these Mini Big Mac Cheeseburgers. I have made these mini big mac cheeseburgers for many years ,I am simply sharing the steps to how I make them.