Homemade Pizza Dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. The best pizza crust recipe that I have ever made! Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- You need of Yeast Ingredients.
- It’s 12 oz of Warm Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tb of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tb of Italiano or Herb Seasonings.
I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor.
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Add the yeast ingredients except for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil together in a 2-cup measure. Stir and let rise for 10 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients..
- Once risen, add the Oil to the yeast ingredients..
- Add the yeast ingredients to the dry ingredients..
- Stir and knead the ingredients together for a few minutes until it forms a dough ball..
- Cover the dough ball with a damp towel and place in a warm space to rise for 20 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 3 or 4 minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm space for 1 hour..
- Separate the dough into 3 portions. Each will make their own 12 inch pizza. Shape onto pizza pans..
- Add preferred toppings to pizza dough..
- Bake the pizzas at 550°F (no that isn't a typo) for 15 minutes or until dough has browned..
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 or so minutes and serve!.
If you would rather make individual pizza pies, portion the dough into as many round balls as you want pies. This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Want to make your own pizza dough?