Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza. You'll love the quality taste of Johnsonville Sausages with your next meal. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
A tasty homemade pizza crust made with Fleischmann's Pizza Yeast, topped with a secret sauce, crumbled Italian sausage, peppers, onion and cheese. I love to make Italian sausage and peppers. Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over each crust. You can have Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza
- Prepare of almond meal/flour.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of ground golden flaxseeds.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of sea salt.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of EVOO.
- You need of water.
- It’s of Italian sausage, loose or removed from casing.
- Prepare of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced.
- Prepare of small green or yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare of pizza sauce (3 net carbs per serving).
- It’s of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Top with potatoes; add peppers and/or green onions, if desired. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl: stir well. Pour half of the egg mixture evenly over each pizza. Top with sausage, pepperoni and bell pepper.
Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine almond meal/flour, 1 c cheese, flaxseeds, onion powder and sea salt..
- In small bowl, whisk eggs. Add 1/4 c oil and water. Pour into flour mixture and combine well..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place dough on paper and flatten to form crust. Bake 20 min..
- In large skillet, heat 1 T oil. Cook sausage until no longer pink. Add onion, garlic and peppers until softened. Remove from heat..
- Remove crust from oven and spread sauce. Top with sausage mixture, 1 c cheese, 3 T oil, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Bake 10 min or until cheese melts..
Place the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown on all sides. Mix in red bell pepper and green bell pepper. Add the diced onion, green bell pepper and mushroom slices. Piled high with everything: salami, pepperoni, cotto salami, linguica, Italian sausage, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, black olives and our homemade pizza sauce. A lighter option: a layer of fresh diced tomatoes, garlic, basil and olive oil, topped with mozzarella..