LuBella's Pizza Dough. LuBella's Pizza Dough LuBella's Creative Food Concepts. LuBella's Pizza Dough Italian Bread From Scratch This italian bread smells so heavenly you won't believe its coming out of your oven! Press dough out just enough to flatten slightly.
You can have LuBella's Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LuBella's Pizza Dough
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of I use extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Very Warm Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
LuBella's Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix: yeast, salt, sugar in bowl of water mix well let stand 10 mins till yeast bubbles.
- When yeast is ready add flour and begin to mix.
- Continue to mix until dough starts getting sticky, take out of bowl and knead for approx. 10 mins..
- Add flour if needed, form dough into a ball and roll and seal bottom to a point..
- Push down to seal place in a round container and place a towel over it in a warm dry area let rise 1 hour until dough has doubled in size..
- Now your dough is ready to be stretched and begin forming your crust…have fun…..