Marinara sauce for pocket burgers. See great recipes for Marinara sauce for pocket burgers, Pocket burgers too! Marinara sauce for pocket burgers I love a good marinara sauce! i hope you try it. Marinara bean burgers are one of my favorites to make when I have some left over easy instant pot marinara sauce after a spaghetti night.
Combine beef with all the seasonings. Form into balls and then press into burger patties. Use any hamburger buns and toast them. You can cook Marinara sauce for pocket burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinara sauce for pocket burgers
- Prepare 15-1/2 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Romano Parmesan cheeses.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Marinara sauce is the foundation of our favorite comfort foods. Would that still be the case in a blind taste test? To try the various marinara sauces, we heated and served each sauce in individual glass bowls with penne on the side, which allowed our editors the chance to taste the sauce with pasta and on its own. So, which brand made it to the winner's circle after the taste.
Marinara sauce for pocket burgers instructions
- Heat a pot add the tomato sauce..
- Let it warm through, stirring often..
- Add spices and sugar. Stir often turn heat down and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the cheeses remove from heat and let sit 10 minutes..
- Stir before serving I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. In a large, deep pan over medium heat, heat oil. Open-faced pizza burgers are served on split English muffins with ground beef, seasoned marinara sauce, and plenty of melted mozzarella cheese. If you love English muffin pizzas, these are even better!