Mexican pizza. Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine! They can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
Crisp pizza shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the "crust," while pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Jimmy's specially seasoned ground beef, refried beans, salsa and cheese layered in a deep dish style. You can cook Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- It’s of Taco meat.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- You need of tostadas.
- It’s of Red Enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- You need of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare of Any other toppings you want.
A tasty and easy Mexican-style pizza with a flour tortilla crust I whipped up because I had the stuff to make it!! Mexican Pizza is a copycat of the Taco Bell classic. Fried tortillas, refried beans, seasoned ground beef, enchilada sauce, and gooey, melted cheese! When my husband and I were stationed in England years ago, I often craved my favorite foods from the States.
Mexican pizza step by step
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
If I couldn't get them in England, I would try to recreate. Spread with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Our Mexican Street Corn Pizza makes a fun and unexpected dinner, especially when you've got kids around the table. Elote, also known as Mexican street corn, is grilled corn on the cob slathered with an irresistibly salty-tangy mix of mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, lime juice, and chile powder. Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's.