Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. Great recipe for Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. After one epic late night taco making binge here in the O'Brien Shire – we had tons of fresh leftover veggies and meats that needed to be used this morning. With that, I decided upon this delectably spicy & diverse recipe.
Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Pork Machaca (Tender Pulled Mexican Pork Tacos). This dish is traditionally made with dried then, rehydrated thin beef or pork strips. But, this method listed works just as well. You can have Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce
- It’s of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- It’s 1 Cup of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Prepare of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- It’s of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- You need 2 of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- You need 1 of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- It’s 2 Stalks of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chiles.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- You need 2 (24 oz) of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
After all, how many of us have dried meat hanging around our houses? Serve with toasted baguette bread to smear that delicious smashed garlic, lemon and onion stuffing on them! Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Mushroom Asian Noodles. Well, it's Asian Noodle week here in the O'Brien Shire.
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce instructions
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
It's also Friday so that means my fiesty culinary students can create anything their little hearts care to. Hence the Options Section submitted from other students. Mikes Pizza, Restaurants business in Rockland.. Chili or Mexican beef topped w/ melted cheese, jalapenõs, lettuce, tomatoes & black olives Meat. Ricotta cheese, sliced meatballs, marinara sauce, cheddar & provolone cheese.