Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip. Prepare of For The Queso Dip.
A Southwestern-style dip recipe adds chicken and green onions to Velveeta and tomatoes with chilies for a hearty dip. Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip. Here is how you cook it. You can have Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip
- Prepare of ● For The Queso Dip.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Velveta Cheese [cubed – room temp].
- It’s 1/2 of LG Tomato [fine chopped – de-seeded].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Colorful Bell Peppers [fine chopped – de-seeded].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Onions [fine chopped].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [fine chopped].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Package Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1-2 Cans of ROTELL Tomatoes [drained].
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregeno.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hot Hatch Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [de-seeded – fine minced].
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- You need of ● For The Options & Garnish.
- Prepare 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat [fried and fully drained].
- Prepare as needed of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need as needed of Fresh Pretzels.
- You need as needed of Tortilla Chips.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip It's of For. Right up front, we got some serious chili powder flavor as well as cumin, garlic and green pepper. The secret to the sauce is the saltiness and the heat (spice). Based on a direct comparison, this is a very simple recipe to recreate with not a ton of components.
Mike's Southwestern Queso Dip instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Well, everything other than, "The Tammie." Seriously? Is it just me or does she look a bit like Gollum in this picture or what? You know, "MY PRECIOUS!" It's unbelievable to me how something so simple makes others so stinking happy!.
- One of the best brands out there!.
- Gawd. What a dork huh? Anyway, cheeses and ROTELL pictured. [and of course, "The Tammie"…] I assure you, Vanna White she is not. But God bless her excited sweet little stupid heart..
- CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE! Melt cheese in microwave for 3 minutes. Stir well and heat again until fully melted, smooth and blended via whisk..
- Add super fine diced vegetables and seasonings and mix well. Reheat for 3 to 5 minutes following. Use 1 to 2 cans of ROTELL as desired. Drained. I usually use 1 1/2 cans but it's up to you!.
- Viola! Serve super hot with thick crispy tortilla chips [seeing as how it's a very thick dip] and ice cold Mexican beers! [minus the Tammie – unless of course you want her there. she is available] Anyway, enjoy! ;0).
The pepper jack almost didn't even seem to make much of a difference to me. I tasted primarily American Cheese / Velveeta in their Queso. I can't wait for you to try Creamy Taco Dip, Southwestern Spinach Dip, Smoked Salmon Dip and so many more. There's even a queso dip using vegan cream cheese. This is an easy party favorite, and everyone loves the taquito dippers. —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas This post has been sponsored by Frito-Lay.