Momma's veggie meat loaf. Celery, onion and Italian seasoning flavor this version of a vegetarian meat loaf. Momma's veggie meat loaf great way to hide veggies from the kids when they don't want to eat them. Here is my take on my momma's meatloaf recipe!
Water should have soaked all the way through the lentils and the lentils should be soft. I wanted a meatloaf recipe that didn't have any pieces of vegetables in it so that my daughter would eat it. This Simple No-Veggie Meatloaf (you can make with or without cheese) is just what we needed. You can have Momma's veggie meat loaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momma's veggie meat loaf
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 packages of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
I knew, that if my daughter saw even the tiniest piece of onion, she would insist that she does not like it then refuses to eat dinner. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential American dinners.
Momma's veggie meat loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop mushrooms, onion, garlic, and spinach.
- Grate the carrot.
- In large mixing bowl mix the hamburger, onion, garlic, mushrooms, spinach, carrot, salt, pepper, oatmeal, eggs and 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Put mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with the other 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Bake for an hour, let cool for 5 minutes, slice and enjoy.
Everyone has a recipe for meatloaf, but we truly believe that this is about as good as it gets. Momma's Best Meatloaf recipe is full of flavor and is moist and scrumptious! It's simple to make and comes out perfect every time! #groundbeefrecipes #easydinners. I have a veggie meat loaf that was next to impossible to get out of a loaf pan so I think I'll retry it forming it on a sheet pan. Now every time I see Mom, I'm practically begging for her to make me this lentil loaf for dinner.