My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger. This is my Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger with Baked Parmesan Onions Rings – this is what I call a proper bacon cheeseburger! Onion rings, bacon, American cheese and tasty barbecue sauce combine to make a manly This recipe also includes clones for the Junior Western Bacon Cheeseburger and the Double Western. Back in my hometown there's a pizza chain Valentino's who makes a bacon cheeseburger pizza which is my ultimate favorite pizza ever.
After members of the olive team had a near religious experience trying the out-of- this-world cheeseburger served up at the Four Legs pop-up at the Compton Arms, Islington, I was tasked with the challenge of creating my own version of the perfect cheeseburger. It's all about bringing together the key elements: the juiciest aged beef patty, smashed and pushed into the pan for maximum crispy edges But an Ultimate Cheeseburger? With two beef patties, American and Swiss-style cheeses, real mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup on a buttery bakery bun? You can have My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger
- You need of Burger—————-.
- It’s 3 pounds of ground beef 80/20.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of butter divided.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need of Bread———————-.
- You need 1 loaf of PuertoRican bread 33 inches long.
- You need of Mayonnaise Mixture—————.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s of Garlic Butter——————-.
- You need 3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Parchment paper————–.
- You need As needed of butter for the parchment paper.
That can change the world, alright. And perhaps that planet with the cool rings around it. Get it Delivered Find nearest location. The Worst Burger King Keto Food Choices.
My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get your bread..
- Make 6 patties from the ground round. Add to a hot skillet and season the top side of patties..
- After you turn the patties add spices to the cooked side. Turn as needed cook till done. When you have turned the last turn add a tablespoon of butter to each top of the patties..
- Cut the bread into thirds. Then slice each third lengthwise. Add some garlic butter, and kosher salt to the bread on the cut side. I usually add the butter to the cut side of bread then sprinkle some granulated garlic powder to the top of butter. Add butter to the parchment paper and lay the bread cut side up..
- Bake in the oven till crispy. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard. Spread the mayonnaise mustard mixture on the bread. Add tomato slices to one side..
- Add the hamburger patties to the bread. Then the shredded cheese on top. Add also the ketchup..
- Put together and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Unfortunately, there are plenty of foods at Burger King that just won't work for the keto diet. While there are many more foods than listed below that are not keto friendly, for your convenience, here are just some of the high-carb foods you will want to AVOID at Burger King if you are on the keto diet: Jack's Ultimate Cheeseburger wins extra points for having a really solid, buttery bun. This one also eschews the idea of putting anything resembling a salad on the burger and instead focuses on. Iced Tea or Soft Drink Vanilla Cone EVERYDAY DEALS Jr. Deluxe Cheeseburger Chicken Strip Sandwich Corn Dog Sm.