No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza. Can a pizza be delicious and healthy?! No Dough Pizza Co. is on a mission to do exactly that. A cauliflower pizza crust is deliciously different and a great lower-carb choice!
Pulse until cauliflower is similar in size to pieces of rice. This cauliflower pizza crust makes pizza a meal you can feel good about serving again. It is made with cauliflower rice, no oil or cheese, gluten free flour options, and is spiced up with great flavors to keep your pizza as tasty as you always want it to be! You can have No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza
- You need of medium cauliflower.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of tomato + 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- You need of shredded Parmesan.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of dry basil.
- You need of Olive oil.
Otherwise, just place the pizza pan into the oven. Cauliflower: We'll use a whole head of cauliflower to make this naturally gluten-free pizza crust!; Eggs: Eggs will act like the glue holding our pizza crust together.; Cheese: Cheese not only adds flavor, but helps to make the crust sturdy.; Seasoning: Finish it off with a few pinches of seasoning. This Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe – Egg Free have been in the works for a few weeks! There are many cauliflower crust recipes on the web.
No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza instructions
- Wash and cut florets of cauliflower. In a blender make them snowlike texture. Set oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave safe dish cook for 4 mins. After they are cool enough to handle, transfer them to a cheesecloth or dish towel. Squeeze out the water. Do this step very carefully, you don't want your pizza mushy.
- In a baking tray or pizza stone line baking paper, silicon mat and spray lightly with oil..
- Mix cauliflower, cheese, egg, spices and line mixture into the baking dish. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- After you decorate the crust with sauce, cheese and other veggies. Put it back to the oven for 15 mins. Or until it get crusty..
- Looks great..
- Very tasty. Play with ingredients for your own taste. (basil will go great).
Personally, I prepared many of them to try. The only thing I did not like with those recipes is that the crust was very soggy. This cauliflower pizza crust is also a paleo friendly, which means it contains no cheese, no flour, and no grains. But you can still pick it up like a regular piece of pizza, and it's so good you will honestly forget you're eating cauliflower crust. Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl.