Pesto egg pizza. Transfer to oven: Slide parchment ontostone or baking sheet. Pesto egg pizza step by step. Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium-low heat.
Even to the edges, not leaving a border. Begin grating the cheese with a Microplane zester/grater over the pizza. Do this with all three cheeses. You can cook Pesto egg pizza using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto egg pizza
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of pesto.
- It’s of pine nuts.
Kale Pesto Bacon Egg Breakfast Pizza is a an out of the ordinary and delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner that really takes no time at all to put together. This is a recipe you can prep for ahead of time. Frying the bacon, shaving or grating the cheese ,prepping the Kale can all be done ahead and waiting for you to use it.. Sure I like the occasion cheese pizza, but I'm more interested in tossing on lots of non-traditional toppings like caramelized onions, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and sautéed spinach.
Pesto egg pizza instructions
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in enough or beaten egg to coat the bottom of the pan and cook until edges start to round, 1-2 minutes. Flip the egg and cook until edges are slightly golden and egg is cooked through, 20-30 seconds. Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining egg..
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp of pesto onto each egg pizza. Top with shredded chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Garnish with pine nuts..
Eggs and basil pesto are a match made in heaven. Sunday mornings, I like to fold in a teaspoon of homemade basil pesto in with my scrambled eggs. Put the slices of goat cheese on the pizza, sprinkle with the Parmesan, and then dot with the pesto. Notes Spread pesto on pizza crust. Top with tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, red onions, artichoke hearts and feta cheese.