Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Whether you're a native Philadelphian or still waiting to visit the City of Brotherly Love, "youse" can enjoy an elevated form of the classic Philly cheesesteak in this original tribute to the king of hot sandwiches, the Papa John's Philly Cheesesteak pizza.
Add the onions, green peppers and some salt and pepper and cook until the. Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle; seal perforations. Add peppers and onion and season with salt. You can cook Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury artisan style pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of garlic & herb boursin cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mexican cremá.
- It’s 8 slice of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 of precooked Philly style steak with peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 small of red onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 of – 5 sticks string cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
Philly Cheesesteak is my fave sandwich soI can imagine it would be fantastic as a pizza. Creamy cheese sauce, whole milk mozzarella and provolone cheeses, sliced beef, green peppers, and caramelized onions Sam's Choice Thin Crust Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is the cheesy, meaty, slice of heaven you've been waiting for. We start with a thin, crispy crust, top it with a creamy cheese sauce, cover it in Mozzarella and Provolone cheeses, then load it up with sliced beef, caramelized. What Kind of Meat for Philly Cheesesteaks.
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with cornmeal..
- Roll out pizza crust. Cut string cheese in half and roll around edges of crust and pinch to close..
- Spread softened boursin over crust and then spread crema. Layer provolone, then spread desired amount of philly steak, chopped mushrooms and sliced onions. Sprinkle monterrey jack over top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust golden brown and fillings hot and bubbly..
Choosing the meat is almost totally up to you. There are different cuts of meat you can use in this recipe. For instance, you can use ribeye or skirt steak shaved into thin slices. The Philly Cheesesteak Pizza was very nice, as was the Mediterranean Pizza. The Cheese Pizza beat my expectations, the cheese the sauce and the crust were all the stars of the night.