Pizza Dough. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Want to make your own pizza dough? You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 package of yeast.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil, additional 2 Tbsp oil.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water warm 110 F.
Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.
Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix flour, salt, sugar yeast and mix together. Gradually add water and 2 Tbsp of oil. Mix until dough ball forms. If dough is too dry add water 1 Tbsp at a time until ball forms, if too wet at 1 Tbsp at a time of flour until not sticky..
- Knead dough of floured surface until ball is smooth. Maybe a minute. Place in bowl and coat with additional 2 Tbsp of oil. Cover and let raise for 1 hour in warm place..
- Once dough has doubled in size punch to let air out. Divide into 2 equal dough balls. Use both or freeze..
- Roll dough out to desired thickness, on parchment paper. Put on pizza sauce, and toppings of choice..
- Cook at 450F for 10-15 minutes based on pizza size. Look for cheese to bubble in middle of pie for doneness. If using a pizza stone let preheat for 1 hour prior in oven..
Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.