Pizza for one. We already know how versatile pizza dough can be. You can make pizza, flatbreads, calzones, strombolis, pretzels, and focaccia bread just to name a few. Which is exactly why having a small dough recipe in your wheelhouse is a must have!
Insert metal blade in work bowl and add flour, olive oil and salt. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all ingredients and mix together until a ball of dough forms. You can cook Pizza for one using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza for one
- You need of Step 1.
- You need 1 gr of yeast.
- You need 170 mls of room temp water.
- It’s 170 gr of flour.
- You need 3 gr of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of honey.
- It’s 30 gr of sour dough starter.
- You need of Step 2.
- It’s 85 gr of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oil.
Let everyone choose their own toppings. If someone at your pizza party cannot eat dairy products, there's no need to skip the cheese. Celeste is now one of the top-selling brands in the nation. Enjoy the ease of ordering delicious pizza for delivery or carryout from a Papa John's near you.
Pizza for one step by step
- Mix all ingredients in step 1, in a bowl and mix for 5mins. leave for a hour with a tea towel over the bowl.
- Step 2, add remaining flour and oil, mix for a further 2-3mins. Massage a little oil over the top of the ball and cling film and leave for a further 6 hours..
- (Only if you dbl or triple this recipe) follow this step -after 1 hour instead of 6 hours as seen In (step 2) you will just need to split the dough up and remake balls roughly 250gr balls then rest for 6hours from this point with cling film over the top..
- Take a prt of pizza dough and gently pick it up and put it in a bowl of flour then on your bench or board flatten it out leaving the crust a little thicker, if you can spin it and do a little dance this works aswell.sprinkle a little rice flour or semolina on the oven paddle with the pizza dough on top so it can slide easily and then your toppings…
- I use my bbq flat top to bake the pizza on in the oven., put the oven on as hot as it goes, mine gets upto 250 degrees. two mins before you slide your pizza on to it, turn the grill on to really heat the stone up. Bake for 5mins and go for gold….
Start tracking the speed of your delivery and earn rewards on your favorite pizza, breadsticks, wings and more! Each Papa John's pizza is carefully crafted with flavorful, superior-quality ingredients and toppings.. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more.