Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN!
Find the best Gluten Free Pizza near you on Yelp – see all Gluten Free Pizza open now and reserve an open table. Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's. View menu, find locations, track orders. You can have Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!
- Prepare of MyBread Flat bread Pita (Whole Foods).
- You need of Follow Your Heart Parmesean Style Cheese (Whole Foods).
- You need of Tomato pasta sauce.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Pan pizza is a special dish that attracts eaters of all kinds, even those who are gluten-free. Now they too can enjoy the bliss that is homemade pan pizza with our Gluten-Free Pan Pizza recipe. Learn how to perfect it with our step-by-step tutorial. The Quest for Proper Gluten-Free Pizza.
Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free! step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush top and underside of flatbread pita with oil. Place on cookie sheet and into heated oven for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove from oven and flip over..
- Brush tomato sauce over pita and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesean style cheese. Add any desired toppings, like pepperoni or precooked sausage, at this point..
- Place back into oven for approximately 5 more minutes..
- Next, place pizzas on top rack and turn on broiler setting. Stay close to oven to prevent over cooking. Check every minute till desired doneness then remove and cool for 2 minutes before cutting and serving..
Domino's pizza made with a Gluten Free Crust is prepared in a common kitchen with the risk of gluten exposure. Therefore, Domino's DOES NOT recommend this pizza for customers with celiac disease. Customers with gluten sensitivities should exercise judgment in consuming this pizza. Domino's menu items are prepared in stores using a common kitchen. Pizza Family now has Gluten-FREE Crust!