Pizza, low carb. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® Get Llow Carb Pizza today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery.
Meat: pepperoni, ham, sausage, bacon, shredded chicken, ground beef, anchovies; Sauce: tomato paste, sour cream or crème fraîche, sun-dried tomato pesto, green pesto, salsa sauce; Cheese: shredded cheddar, mozzarella, goat cheese, blue cheese, feta cheese, parmesan Feel good about eating this low-carb crust! CRUST Cauliflower, an egg, Mozzarella, and some seasonings mix together to create this light and savory crust! TOPPINGS This pizza is topped with a simple pizza sauce and Mozza cheese. You can have Pizza, low carb using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza, low carb
- It’s of crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 2 large of bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of toppings.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of black ripe olives, sliced.
- It’s 2 oz of peperoni, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- You need 1/4 lb of sliced colby monterrey jack cheese, I used a vegetable peeler.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 of granulated garlic powder.
The sky is the limit for toppings, add your favorite. This pizza specifically is designed to be low carb. If that's something your body does well with, these can be a great addition to that diet. Our Low-Carb Pizza Crust recipe makes a crust everyone will love.
Pizza, low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Spray the pan your baking on with nonstick.
- Mix the bananas, parmesan cheese, and egg. When mixed well add baking powder. Mix well the baking powder will puff up quickly..
- Spread it thick on pan, it will expand and become thin crust in oven. bake in oven 5-7 minutes or till firm. Take out of oven..
- Add tomato paste, sliced cheese, onions,pepperoni, olies,oregano, garlic any basil.
- Bake in oven till heated trough, and cheese is melted. Serve hope you enjoy!.
This recipe can be part of a low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, diabetic, or Banting diet. Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! With a low carb pizza crust and a low carb pizza sauce, you get a keto pizza! A year ago, if you would have told me that there's a low carb pizza recipe that tastes better than regular pizza, I would neither believe you nor want to try it. Grease a small baking sheet with cooking spray.