Pizza Series – The Pizza Dough. I wrote a post over a year ago about how to make really good homemade pizza. That recipe carried us through years of pizza making. Today's video is about making the authentic Italian Pizza Dough – the No Knead way.
Some recipes call for a little sugar and olive oil. If you're looking for inspiration, look to the. Making your own pizza dough is one of the hardest parts of home cooking pizza. You can have Pizza Series – The Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Series – The Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast (1 packet).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
No matter how well you manage the other ingredients, a bad crust can completely derail the experience. There are a couple carbs from the egg and cheese, but other than that this crust is essentially zero-carb. Fathead dough is made from almond flour, cream cheese, egg, and shredded cheese which can add up to quite a few carbs, especially when you're topping it with lots of. In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in warm water.
Pizza Series – The Pizza Dough instructions
- Measure out your ingredients exactly.
- Add the instant dry yeast to the flour.
- Add salt and icing sugar.
- Pour in the olive oil.
- Start adding water a little at a time.
- Use a wooden spoon or spatula to start bringing the dough together.
- Once dough has come together turn it onto a flat surface and start kneading.
- Knead until your dough is smooth and elastic around 7 minutes.
- Form your dough into a round ball. Poke with finger and if it slowly bounces back your dough is ready.
- Place dough in oiled bowl, turn over to coat all sides. Cover tightly with cling film and allow to rest in a warm place for 1-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- After proofing punch the dough down to release air.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface knead a few minutes.
- Divide dough in two and roll into balls. Let them rest in two separate bowls for 20 minutes.
- Cover both or one of the dough with cling film and refrigerate if not using immediately.
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Specialties: Spinning Dough is committed to using the finest and freshest ingredients. Our goal is to provide nutritional, well-prepared meals with a warm family atmosphere to establish a long relationship with our valued customers. We aim… The secret to making restaurant-quality pizza at home starts with the crust Ken Forkish, the James Beard Award-winning author of "Flour Water Salt Yeast," gives a crash course in pizza making. Available in four or eight pieces.