Pull Apart Pizza Bites. Pull apart pizza bites are a change from these traditional easy garlic knots that often accompany pizza on pizza night. You can bake them with the dough squished together as pull apart pizza bites, or simply bake them in individual dough balls. Pull Apart Pizza Bites are a quick, easy, and delicious meal to serve as a dinner or appetizer.
Pull edges of each piece of dough up and around cheese mixture to enclose completely, pinching edges together to seal. PULL-APART PIZZA BITES A pull-apart appetizer recipe with mozzarella and pepperoni stuffed inside pizza crust dough and served with seasoned tomato sauce for dipping. Divide cheese mixture evenly and place in the center of each piece. You can cook Pull Apart Pizza Bites using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pull Apart Pizza Bites
- You need 2 of Pillsbury Pizza crust cut in bite sized pieces.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 of tbp Italian seasoning.
Pull edges of each piece of dough up and around cheese mixture to enclose completely; pinching seams to seal. Place seam-side down in pie plate. Brush top of dough with Parkay. Place one mozzarella cube and two pieces of pepperoni about an inch apart around the dough.
Pull Apart Pizza Bites step by step
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and toss or stir until they are well mixed. Pour everything into a greased bundt pan..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After removing from oven place a large plate on top of bundt pan and carefully flip contents from the pan to the plate. This will leave a ring in the center of your pizza bread..
- For an attractive dip/appetizer place a small dipping container in the center of the pizza bites with pizza sauce in it..
- Pull off a bite, dip in the sauce and eat!.
Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough around the mozzarella and pepperoni. Place one mozzarella cube and one to two pieces of pepperoni slices on each piece of dough. Start by cutting the biscuits into quarters. Toss them in a mixture of mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano. I'm always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill!