Pumpkin Surprise Dinner. Mix together pumpkin, sugar and spices; add milk and eggs. Distribute dry cake mix across top of pumpkin mixture. Drizzle butter over the top of cake mix.
Combine pumpkin,evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Spread in bottom of the pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans and melted butter. You can cook Pumpkin Surprise Dinner using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Surprise Dinner
- Prepare 1 each of pumkin, make sure it can fit in your oven.
- Prepare 1 can of large cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cooked rice, enough for filling half a pumkin.
- Prepare of seasonings of your choice ( we use ground pepper, seasoning salt, sage, thyme, sea salt, oregano, cayenne pepper, parsley).
Learn how to cook great Pumpkin surprise. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pumpkin surprise recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Pumpkin surprise recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. The beef, rice and vegetables will be a dinner surprise when this pumpkin dish is placed on your table!
Pumpkin Surprise Dinner instructions
- Preheat Oven 350*F.
- Now cut the lid off the pumpkin, but save the lid.
- Clean out the seeds and goop, saving the seeds.
- In large bowl, put the cooked ground hamburger and cooked rice in it.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture.
- Add can of soup to hamburger rice mixture.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture well.
- Add your seasonings of your choice to your taste to hamburger rice mixture.
- Mix hamburger rice mixture well.
- Spoon the mixture into the pumpkin.
- Place pumpkin on cookie sheet.
- Place lid stem side down on cookie sheet.
- Stick it in the oven and bake 2-4 hours.
- Pumpkin Will be done when you pierce it and is soft.
- Carve pumpkin.
Combine cake mix, eggs, water, pumpkin puree, butter, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla pudding mix in a mixing bowl. Directions In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs until well blended. In small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended. For filling, in another small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Cue Disney's fabulous new pumpkin decorating kits that are almost too cute to handle.