Quick and Easy Pizza. Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on.
They're perfect for impromptu cookouts and summer dinners on the patio. —Alicia Trevithick, Temecula, California Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more! A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. You can have Quick and Easy Pizza using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Crust.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of yeast (or 1 packet).
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil (vegetable or olive).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm water (1/2 c. hot mixed with 1/2 c. cold).
- You need 1 can of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese, cheddar and mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of favorite pizza toppings.
- Prepare of For The Pan.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of corn meal.
It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. No cooking and quick to make. No Yeast Pizza Dough is super quick, easy and delicious! Pizza bagels make for quick & easy leftovers!
Quick and Easy Pizza step by step
- Lightlt grease cookie sheet with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with corn meal to help prevent sticking..
- In a medium size mixing bowl, Combine all ingredients and mix. Dump onto a flat surface like a cutting board. Knead dough until well combined and a little elastic..
- Break dough in 4 equal pieces. Roll into balls..
- Use a rolling pin and roll the balls out into flat circular shapes, one at a time..
- Place 2 at a time on a cookie sheet..
- Pour a small amount of sauce in center of circle dough and spread out evenly. Add more sauce until desired amount, but not too much because it will run..
- Top with cheese and favorite toppings..
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes..
Or, wrap in plastic wrap to store & (unwrap first) place them in the microwave to reheat. Keep them in the refrigerator until ready to reheat. Easy pizza recipes Try our easy pizza recipes for an impressive and super-tasty dinner. Whether it's your first time making pizza dough or you just need a simple recipe, we have lots of ideas for you. Here's what makes this quick and easy pizza sauce taste so amazing: Heat the fresh minced garlic and Italian seasoning in olive oil before adding the other ingredients.