Quick meat lovers pizza. Extra Large with Extra Pepperoni & Extra Cheese. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Prepare pizza dough according to package directions.
DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. You can have Quick meat lovers pizza using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick meat lovers pizza
- It’s 1 of -Wewalka Bistro Pizza (round & thin crust).
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of Prego meat sauce.
- You need 1 of -Pkg. Kroger Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kraft Pizza Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kroger Bacon bites.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kroger Diced Ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Pizza seasoning:.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Fennal.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Rosemary.
More specifically, the Meat Lovers Pizza comes topped with pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, bacon, beef, and pork. Meat Lover's Pizza Rice Skillet My son named this "pizza rice" after I threw together a quick dinner from what I had in the fridge and pantry. Add any other pizza topping ingredients you desire. I am just a tad bit excited over this meat lover pizza recipe.
Quick meat lovers pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray..
- Open pkg. Of pizza crust and unfold it onto a pizza pan; discard parchment paper..
- On top of crust spread with meat sauce..
- Next sprinkle crumbled sausage, diced ham, and bacon bites..
- Sprinkle with pizza seasonings and grated parmesan cheese..
- Sprinkle with Kraft Pizza cheese..
- Top the pizza cheese with pepperoni sliced..
- Sprinkle a little bit more pizza cheese on top..
- Put in preheated oven @ 425 degrees; and cook for 14 to 16 minutes..
- Remove from oven; slice and serve hot. Enjoy!.
I mean, homemade pizza is my jam, you guys. While ordering takeout is excellent for a night off of cooking, there is something about homemade pizza that just does me in. If you're a fan of salty and spicy meat, then this loaded meat lover's pizza is for you! Ditch the take-out and make this tasty pizza at home! Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot.