Quick White Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Brush two large baking sheets with vegetable oil and sprinkle each with a layer of cornmeal.
It is a family favorite and so much better than the white sauce in pizza chains. Claire's cheesy, easy white pizza is the perfect dish for game night. Quick White Pizza Garlicky goodness made easy! You can have Quick White Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick White Pizza
- It’s of Thin Flatbread (I used Original Flat-Out Flatbread).
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s of Jarred Minced Garlic.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Banana Pepper Rings.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Dried Parsley.
Need a quick meal that looks as great as it tastes? This pizza tastes like pizzeria quality and at a fraction of the cost. Feel free to make it your own by adding mushrooms, green peppers, olives or yellow pepper rings!. Crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat.
Quick White Pizza instructions
- Drizzle the olive oil over your flatbread. Spread evenly with basting brush..
- Spread as much minced garlic as you would like over the olive oil. I used about 2-3 teaspoons..
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper and parsley..
- Lightly add your mozzarella cheese, banana peppers and a little more ground Black pepper and parsley on top..
- Bake in a 400°F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown! Enjoy!.
Add onion, and cook for a few minutes. Drain excess grease, and stir in the Alfredo sauce. White pizza sauce, made with milk, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, is a great alternative to a red sauce on pizza or pasta or even chicken. Everyone has a food that they love so much or crave so often that they will eat it even after just having finished Thanksgiving dinner. For me, that food is white pizza.