Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers. In a large bowl, combine beef, salt and pepper, cumin, grated onion, garlic, Worcestershire and chipotle. Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle pan over medium-high. Chicken Chipotle Grilled chicken, brown rice, avocado & spicy chipotle sauce.
Juicy, spicy, flavorful chicken burgers made with chipotle peppers in adobe sauce inside and served with melted cheese, lettuce, and chipotle mayo. Wonderful for weekend barbecuing or a weeknight dinner. As much as I love a good, juicy beef burger, there is something fabulous about a chicken burger. You can cook Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers
- You need 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 envelope of Mccormick chipotle seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of course ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/3 of diced purple onion.
- It’s 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mccormick smoke house seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- You need of toppings.
- It’s 1 of wheat buns.
- You need 1 of thousand island dresding.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of avocados.
- You need 1 of pickles.
Rach uses rotisserie chicken as a shortcut in this southwestern-inspired recipe. It gets tossed into a quick cheesy chipotle sauce made with butter, onion, garlic, chipotles in adobo, honey, sour cream and Monterey Jack then layered with spicy green rice and canned black beans that are mixed with BACON. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well.
Ray's' Chipotle Chicken Veggie Burgers step by step
- Start by dicing all your veggies. Add olive oil to skillet and add veggies and garlic cook till tender let cool..
- Once veggies are cool add to ground chicken along with all seasonings. Spray a pan with cooking spray make patties cook till done about 7-10minutes each side. Serve with desired toppings.Enjoy!.
Spinach and Feta Chicken Burgers (aka Spanakopita Burgers) with Grilled Halloumi, Roasted Red Peppers and a Spinach and Feta Sauce Green Goddess Zucchini Turkey Burger Bacon and Cheese Corned Beef Burgers with Guinness Caramelized Onions and a Fried Egg Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Mushroom and Eggplant Veggie Burgers For the chicken, heat a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat, melt butter and add the onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and stir to soften, add chipotle in adobo, add honey and stock, stir in crema and cheese, add chicken and heat through. Vegan & Veggie Burgers Vegan Pollo Libre Southern Fried seitan, chunky guacamole, vegan chipotle mayo & lettuce in a vegan bun. Heat a small sauce pot over medium heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil and garlic. Vegan Chipotle Aioli recipe slightly adapted from Minimalist Baker.