Rotisserie Chicken Pizza. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Add cooked, shredded chicken to a bowl and cover it with bbq sauce. Add remaining cup of cheese, and sprinkle with cilantro, to taste.
With family favourites like barbecue-chicken pizza, vegetable-laden chicken salads and dinner wraps, the gallery below. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Shredded rotisserie chicken gets a quick flavor boost from chili powder and cayenne pepper to make a zesty filler for soft tortillas. You can have Rotisserie Chicken Pizza using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken Pizza
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped rotisserie chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of black olives, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare pinch of oregano.
Hand-crafted dough, rich, premium sauce from vine-ripened tomatoes and an abundance of classic mozzarella cheese combine for a perfect pizza. Breaded Chicken Cutlet • Meatloaf • Pizza • Rotisserie Chicken • Fried Chicken• Hoagies • Entree salads & so much more! Ditch the sausage and pepperoni and use chopped, cooked chicken to on tonight's pizza. Using chicken is easy, economical, and you probably already have some on hand.
Rotisserie Chicken Pizza step by step
- Combine flour, yeast, salt, sugar and water in a bowl, mixing until a ball of dough forms..
- Set aside the dough for five minutes to rest. Use this time to pre-heat your oven at 350°F C..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, just so it takes shape but transfer unto a greased pizza tray before stretching dough with your fingers..
- Build your pizza! Layer on tomato paste, then cheese and all other toppings. Optional, reserve some cheese for dusting on the pizza after adding all other toppings. Remember to sprinkle oregano for an authentic Italian taste..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 12-15 minutes..
These recipes feature bright and fresh ingredients to bring all kinds of flavor combinations to life, from barbecue to buffalo, and even some sultry smokey flavors. Pizza night is bound to be a hit with these outstanding pies! Coat a pizza pan or baking sheet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, add the rotisserie chicken and barbecue sauce. shredded/chopped chicken either from a rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken breast. The ingredients are mixed with eggs and cheese and either cooked in a skillet or on a sheet pan in the oven.