Sheik's Gourmet Pizzas: Classic Pepperoni Sicilian Pizza. Next, thoroughly rub in the olive oil with your hand in a circular motion, making sure to get all of the pan right to the edges, covered with olive oil. It is very aromatic, and has a great flavor that both the adults and kids appreciate. Classic chocolate chip cookies. softened butter, white sugar, packed brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, hot water, ¹/² tsp salt, all-purpose flour TrailerParkBoils.
Red sauce in on all pizzas, white pizza available on request. Classic ricotta stuffed shells with flavorful three cheese ricotta filling. View Classic Pizza's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. You can have Sheik's Gourmet Pizzas: Classic Pepperoni Sicilian Pizza using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheik's Gourmet Pizzas: Classic Pepperoni Sicilian Pizza
- Prepare of Dough prep:.
- It’s of Market Basket Beer Dough.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Pizza:.
- It’s of Casa Visco pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Pepperoni.
Mozzarella and two toppings of choice; served with marinara. Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store.. Pizza dough rolled with pepperoni, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese into bite-size pieces then baked and served. Looking for a filling pizza recipe?
Sheik's Gourmet Pizzas: Classic Pepperoni Sicilian Pizza instructions
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and let sit, wrapped at room temperature for at least one hour. This is a very important step in our goal of not fighting the dough. Cold dough is extremely hard to spread..
- Using a 16-inch pizza pan, pour two large beads of olive oil, making a sign of a cross. Next, thoroughly rub in the olive oil with your hand in a circular motion, making sure to get all of the pan right to the edges, covered with olive oil. For proper Sicilian pizza dough, too much olive oil is NEVER an issue..
- Next, drop the ball of beer dough into the center of the pan and rub it around in a circular motion collecting the olive oil to saturate the underside. Flip and repeat on the other side of the dough… And then use your hands to ensure that the sides and all of the dough have a good saturation of olive oil. Do not spread the dough as of yet. Simply cover it with a tea towel and forget about it for the next 15 minutes. Let the olive oil do with magic..
- Now, begin spreading out the dough on one side, and then flip the dough and spread it on the other side. You should begin to notice that the dough is beginning to spread a little bit easier. Do not try to spread it the full length of the pan. Spread it as far as it will let you and stop. Repeat this three times on both sides and then cover the dough again with the tea towel. Again wait 15 minutes after covering..
- Repeat Step 4 two more times. Resting 10-15 minutes in between each time. Don't rush it! If you soak it, it will spread very easily..
- Now the dough should be pretty much spread to the edges of the pan. Try to make the spread as even as possible, uniformly, otherwise you may have a huge crust bubbling up when you cook it. Now, take some more olive oil and again make the sign of the cross lengthwise horizontally and vertically on the dough, and then use your hands to spread it evenly all over the dough. Finally, using your fingers, punch fingerprint pits into the dough all over. This will aid in spreading the sauce easier..
- Now it's time to add your sauce. Casa Visco is an absolutely awesome pizza sauce. The 32 oz. jar is only $3.99 and lasts for several pizzas. The sauce is also low fat, and cholesterol and gluten free. Using a tablespoon, drop 4 heaping tablespoons of the sauce onto the pizza. I find this is the proper amount for this dough. You can of course, by all means, use more..
- Next, using the tablespoon, evenly spread the sauce on to the dough being sure to get as close to the edges as possible. I like to leave about a quarter inch edge of just plain dough all the way around the pizza that is not covered with sauce..
- If you want to add other toppings besides the pepperoni and cheese, they should be placed on top of the sauce at this time. This is because the cheese protects the vegetables or other toppings that you put on, from burning in the oven because they are not directly exposed to the heat. For instance, I love broccoli on pizza. But it will burn if it is not covered by cheese..
- Finally, add your mozzarella cheese or other preferred cheese at this time.and then because it's a 16-inch pizza, I use 32 slices of pepperoni. The grease from the pepperoni will soak into the dough while cooking sealing the deal for a true Sicilian pizza..
- Pre-heat your oven to 475 degrees. And do not put your pizza in until it reaches that temperature. Cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes, and presto! You can now enjoy the fruits of your labor..
Our deep-dish pepperoni pizza turns the laws of pizza on its head by layering the ingredients in the opposite way to Italian pizzas. This recipe uses cheese first, followed by toppings then sauce. Break the mould, and have this pizza ready in only an hour. Thin crust pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil. Gluten free pizza with classic cheese.