Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough. Visually, rice flour also ends up looking very similar to regular wheat flour and this alone is great for baking (or for making pizza dough). Rice flour is most common as an ingredient in noodles and in pancakes, along with acting as a thickening agent for a wide range of different recipes. Every once in a blue moon you stumble onto a recipe so simple, yet so versatile that it's mind altering.
This recipe used two main types of flour, brown rice and tapioca. Of the two, I was most interested in brown rice flour, as I have used tapioca as an addition in many other pizza dough recipes (like Millet Flour Pizza Dough). Brown rice flour is interesting for a few reasons. You can have Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough
- Prepare 25 grams of Rice flour (or joshinko).
- You need 25 grams of Katakuriko.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
A clean, delicious, and also gluten free pizza crust recipe is extremely hard to find these days. Most recipes contain added gums, such as guar or xanthan gum which can be hard on the digestive system, particularly for those with low stomach acid. Additionally, most paleo pizza crusts are made with tapioca starch, almond flour, arrowroot, or potato starch which can also be problematic digestively. We decided to make a rice flour dough to go with our homemade pizza.
Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients together with an egg beater. Add in the water all at once and stir it in..
- Microwave for 30 seconds at 500W, and then stir well. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds until it solidifies, and scoop it out from the bottom with a spatula. Repeat in 30 second intervals as needed..
- It will be hot, so use a spatula to press down on it and roll it around I knead it, to avoid burning yourself. Knead it by hand once it has cooled..
- Sprinkle a rolling pin with flour, and roll out the dough. It will be sticky, so it will be difficult to roll out, but do the best you can..
- It's ready after you roll it out. You could eat it without baking if you like, since it's been microwaved. You could also top it with butter and soy sauce, and fry it in a frying pan..
- Transform it into a superb pizza by topping it with potato salad and baking it in the oven.. Check outon how to make rice flour. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146672-homemade-rice-flour-from-polished-rice.
- Basic pizza tomato sauce, White Sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146671-tomato-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146670-easy-quick-and-microwaved-basic-white-sauce.
- Rice noodles made from rice flour, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146665-handmade-rice-noodles-with-rice-flour.
- Rice paper made from rice flour.
I didn't realize rice flour was as easy as it was – white rice into the grainmill and away we go. Homemade Pizza with Rice Flour Dough. We have been experimenting with our WonderMill Grainmill and decided to make homemade pizza with rice flour. Aside from the fact that I was clueless as to how easy it really is to make your own flour, I seriously did not realize that rice flour is simply white rice or brown rice ran through a grain mill! Dust a pizza peel (or a large cutting board/flat cookie sheet) with enough flour or cornmeal to easily tranfer the pizza over to the hot stone.