Simple burger, great flavor. This really is the best tasting hamburger ever! All the people here complaining that it tastes too much like meatloaf can just go back to eating their boring old meat burgers with salt and pepper, because this recipe if for folks who desire some real flavor in the meat. The soy sauce flavor is great with the mushrooms and garlic, and the Swiss cheese is the perfect topper."-loof.
The flavors are extremely versatile and taste amazing on chicken, turkey, pork, and even seafood. They also pair well with roasted veggies. For more burger cooking tips, check out our Best-Ever. You can have Simple burger, great flavor using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple burger, great flavor
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of Large Onion.
- It’s 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
Using a charcoal grill delivers delicious flavor. This easy recipe will help you make enough seasoning for several dinners. Your burgers will taste so good when you use this perfect burger seasoning mix. This homemade burger seasoning is so simple to make but really takes your burgers to the next level!
Simple burger, great flavor instructions
- Finely chop half onion and place into mixing bowl with ground meat..
- Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with hands by squishing together woth hands.
- Make patties to desired size. Make them thin and wide and they will shrink up and stay juice..
- If you are cooking in a pan, make sure it it is very hot before you put the meat on to trap the juices..
- Cook to desired temperature. Medium rare takes about 8-10 minutes..
How do you make the best burger seasoning? A juicy burger is always a welcome dish, but one that is seasoned properly is even better. This basic burger seasoning is made with a blend of paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Feel free to add a little minced dried onion for added flavor and a bit of texture if you like. Just one or two burger mix-ins can take your hamburgers to a whole new level!