Simple, Crisp & Soft No-Rise 20-Minute Pizza. I promised a crisp in four easy steps and I plan to deliver. How to know when the crisp is done. Serving the crisp or crumble to applause. (Image credit: Christine Han) Preparing the Fruit for a Crisp.
The sweet-and-crunchy apple crisp topping makes it one of the most popular desserts ever, especially when apples are in season. This is a delicious dessert perfect for young cooks to prepare. It's super simple to make since there's no crust—just a crumbly topping. You can have Simple, Crisp & Soft No-Rise 20-Minute Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple, Crisp & Soft No-Rise 20-Minute Pizza
- It’s 100 grams of ●Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 6 pinch of ●Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of Toppings of your choice.
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
Plus, with applies and oats, it's a wholesome treat. —Sheri Hatten, Devil's Lake, North Dakota This simple pear crisp is easy to make and uses basic ingredients you probably have on hand already. It's the perfect dessert for fall and winter! If you make a purchase using one of those links I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only link to products I love and use myself.
Simple, Crisp & Soft No-Rise 20-Minute Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 250°C..
- Add the ● ingredients to a bowl and mix with a whisk. Pour in the water and switch to using a spoon. Stir the mixture approximately 100 times..
- Spoon the dough onto a sheet of parchment paper and use the spoon to spread it out into an 18 cm circle. Lay the tomato sauce and toppings over the base..
- If you use a wet spoon, the dough is less likely to stick and will be easier to spread out..
- Transfer the baking paper and pizza base onto a baking tray and bake for 10-13 minutes in the preheated oven..
- For those that want a chewier base, after cooking, place the pizza in a microwave and heat for 1 minute at 500 W. Leave to cool and the dough will become more elastic..
This Easy Apple Crisp Recipe is a classic old fashioned dessert that makes you feel all warm and cozy! Made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon-brown sugar, then topped with cinnamon oat topping. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and homemade salted caramel sauce! Finally, an easy apple crisp recipe made for those lazy fall days when all you want is a scrumptious dessert that tastes like the outdoors, crisp and spicy. If you happen to have ice cream on hand, we recommend serving it atop a heaping mound of this easy, seasonal crisp.