Sloppy Joe Pizza. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Your kids won't believe what's for dinner tonight. This all-American classic will be a hit with the whole family.
Preheat oven to pizza crust directions; In a small skillet, brown ground beef and drain. Spread ⅓ cup Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce over pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese,cheddar cheese,ground beef, red onion and green pepper. You can have Sloppy Joe Pizza using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Pizza
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 12 inch of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow bell pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked bacon bits.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded sharp and colby- jack cheeses mixed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Inside the skillet, top the beef mixture with cheese and more pepperoni. Cover with more pepperoni and cover with. Pizza Joes are good to go! Heat a large frying pan and crumble in the mince.
Sloppy Joe Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the bacon and save your drippings for another recipe..
- Dice the onion..
- Set the bacon aside..
- Heat a pan and sauté the onions I used a pan I just fried the bacon in..
- Add the sirloin. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add the spices..
- Add the peppers sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and mustard..
- Mix it well and simmer for 4 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the brown sugar and both vinegars. Simmer 15 minutes to let reduce.
- Roll the dough out onto an oven safe pan..
- It shouldn't be too wet. Now add to the top of the dough..
- Now add the bacon and cheeses put into the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Take out and let rest 7 minutes then cut the pizza.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edges of pan. Pepperoni Pizza Sloppy Joes had to happen. I also recently published Ultimate Sloppy Joes if you're looking for a classic version of Sloppy Joes. Awesome, easy dinner for hungry teenagers!!