Spicy Juicy Lucy Hamburger. In this specific recipe, I add about a tablespoon of taco seasoning to the hamburger to give it some extra taste. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper We're taking a traditional Jucy Lucy (Juicy Lucy) , and juicing it up a little bit with some of our favorite ingredients! "Royalty Free Music from Bensound" cooking, chef, hamburger, burger, juicy. If you're a spicy food lover, you'll love my version, which takes a slightly spicy spin on the traditional Juicy Lucy.
Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Each patty should be slightly larger than a slice of cheese. Pair the burger of your choice with one of our selections from the bar for a perfect Wisco combo. You can have Spicy Juicy Lucy Hamburger using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Juicy Lucy Hamburger
- Prepare 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of juicy lucy maker (optional).
- It’s 1 of your choice of buns.
- It’s 4 slice of peppr jack cheese cut in fourths.
- You need 1 of garlic pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 dash of season salt.
Bacon Gouda Patties, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers The Juicy Lucy is a classic Minnesota recipe for a burger stuffed with cheese. That cheese stuffing turns into delicious gooey molten cheese as the burger cooks, thus making the ultimate cheeseburger. There are a few tips to get it right so lets dive in and cover how to make a juicy lucy. Ooey and gooey with plenty of cheese stuffed in the middle, these rich, grilled Juicy Lucy burgers are packed with flavor (and the aforementioned cheese).
Spicy Juicy Lucy Hamburger instructions
- turn on George formen grill.
- add all ingredients together.
- make 1 ball place into juicy lucy maker place top and press down.
- fill with cheese or your choice of filings.
- make small pattie place over filings put top on and press down.
- repeat 3-5.
- If no lucy maker make 2 1/4 pound patties for each burger add fillings in between and press togther.
Although the origin of the Juicy Lucy (or. WHAT'S IN A JUICY LUCY BURGER. It's basically an inside out cheeseburger. Instead of the cheese being melted over the top of the burger, it's stuffed inside, creating a gooey core of melted cheese. The Juicy Lucy originated in Minneapolis, Minnesota, but over the years many Midwestern bars and restaurants have created their own adaptations.