Taco Pizza. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.
The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. You can have Taco Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- Prepare 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 pound of Hamburger.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s of Doritos.
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salsa.
This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy. First, you can serve it cold – or warm. For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works.
Taco Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Open cans of crescent rolls and spread onto baking sheet and press down building up around the pan a bit. Set aside..
- Cook hamburger on stove grounding up the meat well. Add taco seasoning and cooking according to what it says on packet. While letting the hamburger simmer open can of refried beans and dump into a small pot to cook on stove, put 2 table spoons of water in it to make it easier to stir and spread..
- Next, take refried beans and spread on to crescent rolls, top with seasoned hamburger. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and crumbled up doritos. Place in oven for 10 mintues. You will see the stop get golden brown..
- Once it's done top with more cheese and your favorite toppings like I did in the picture. Enjoy!.
It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner! Pizza Dough–Feel Free to use any pizza dough you like.; Salsa–This is one instance where fresh is NOT best.