Taco Soup. Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. By Becca Hancock Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup! TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- You need 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- You need 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- You need 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- You need 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked. Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and. This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers).
Taco Soup instructions
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. Topped with cheese, avocado, and all the fixin's, this simple soup makes the perfect weeknight dinner that'll please just about everyone. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips. Skip the spoon and scoop this soup with your favorite tortilla chip!