Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms. These Asian style teriyaki burger stuffed mushrooms will certainly do the trick! They are tasty, low carb and keto-friendly. I think you will enjoy them, too!
I recommend you use my Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. It has just the right consistency and no oil. The parchment paper keeps the mushrooms from sticking to the pan. You can have Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 8-10 of medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel.
- You need 1/2 pound of ground turkey (or the meat of your choice).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce or to taste.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of minced onion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each.
So you get plenty of flavor without the grease. As you can see from my picture, my Teriyaki Mushroom Swiss Burger looks as good as any restaurant burger. I'll tell you it sure tasted amazing. Albeit, it was a late breakfast for me this morning but this just proves that a great burger is good anytime of day!
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes..
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside..
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F)..
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve..
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, yellow mustard and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined. Spread teriyaki sauce over the mushrooms and marinate while the coals are getting ready.