The Monster Burger. Burger Monster began with a simple concept: to provide bold flavors with a focus on standard of quality. Our standard of quality began with distilled wisdom of the industry and of the people we represent- our guest. This feature is not available right now.
Orange kept constantly mistaking Hamburger for a Monster Burger. However, when Orange tried to warn Hamburger about an actual monster burger, he got extremely frustrated and even threatened Orange before being eaten by the Monster Burger. The Burger Monster truck was one of the trucks at a work concert today in Irvine. You can have The Monster Burger using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Monster Burger
- You need 300 grams of Meat.
- Prepare 4 slice of cheedar cheese.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon.
- You need 2 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of oregano.
I checked out their reviews and their web site in advance. The pictures of the burgers were amazing, but would they taste as good as their picture. Luckily, I was early and there was no line yet. Their claim to fame is the Monster Burger which can feed several.
The Monster Burger instructions
- Put the meat and the egg in a bowl. Add the spoons of flour..
- Add salt and pepper as needed. Also the oregano..
- Mix everything with a wooden spoon!.
- Cut the slices of cheese and add them. Save a few pieces of cheeddar for later. Continue mixing..
- Make a star shape with 8 slices of bacon. Put the mix in the middle..
- Use a glass to make a hole in the center. Add the remaining cheedar cheese. Mix the other egg and put it in the center-.
- Close the star folding the tip of the slices into the center. Then put the pan to minimun heat and move carefully the hole mix..
- Let it cook for a while, according to taste. I like it well done, so i leave it for 10 minutes before turn it around..
Don't expect anything fancy at all, but they have good burgers. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. If the new burger sounds familiar, that's because it was. The burger was a monster and it had all fresh ingredients on it! My daughter got the teriyaki chicken and she must have liked her dinner too because it was all gone after we got home!