The Smokehouse Bacon Burger. No water added is the key to our differences because most bacons you will find (not all) have been cured with a brine. You should experience a richer flavor and less shrink (more of your slice left!) after cooking. We have Original, Peppered, Maple, Applewood, Cajun, whole or half slabs, and bacon steaks.
Order at your Chili's – or – Use My Current Location Only the best with Burgers' Smokehouse dry cured country bacon and barbecue. A tradition of quality and great taste. Burgers' Smokehouse is a smoked & cured meats manufacturer, with smoked meats available at your local grocery store, favorite restaurant or to ship from our mail order meat store. You can have The Smokehouse Bacon Burger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
- Prepare of For the burger:.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 3-4 of brioche buns.
- You need 1/4 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Chili chipotle seasoning.
- It’s 1 TBS. of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of raw egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of liquid smoke (crucial ingredient!).
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- It’s 3-4 slices of smoked Gouda cheese.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s 3-4 of tomato slices.
- Prepare of Red onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 6-8 slices of crisp bacon.
- It’s 2 TBS. of mayonnaise mixed with a TBS. of wasabi paste, as a condiment.
The new Bacon Smokehouse is a mouthwatering burger that is made with hearty and satisfying thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, sweet and smoky bacon-onion sauce, crispy, in-house fried onion strings, real white cheddar cheese and a mild sweet mustard sauce. Customers have the option to purchase the freshly prepared burger with either a single or. We understand that each of our customers has individual needs and considerations when choosing a place to eat or drink outside their home, especially those customers with food allergies. The one I just received was picture perfect.
The Smokehouse Bacon Burger step by step
- Mix all burger ingredients (except buns, haha) into the ground beef and form into 3 or 4 patties. Poke a finger-dent into the middle of each burger to prevent shrinking..
- Grill the burgers to your liking, preferably on a charcoal grill..
- Toast the brioche buns on the grill as well..
- Mix the mayonnaise and wasabi paste together to use as a condiment (sooo much better than ketchup!!).
- Slice and prepare all the toppings while burgers are grilling. Place on a large platter..
- When burgers are done, top each burger with a slice a Gouda and allow to melt..
- Remove from grill and build your burger masterpiece with all the toppings and enjoy!!.
Basic good bacon but too expensive, still it is in the lower price range of premium thick cut bacon. The Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich features a boneless breast of chicken, marinated with a special blend of seasonings and grilled for a tender and juicy backyard-grilled taste. It is served on a toasted, buttered sweet yeast bun with Colby-Jack cheese and is topped with bacon hand-tossed in a brown sugar and pepper blend, green leaf lettuce. Burgers' Smokehouse bacon is dry cured, naturally wood smoked with NO WATER ADDED. No water added is the key to our differences because most bacons you will find (not all) have been cured with a brine.