Too Good Turkey Burger. In a large mixing bowl, add the ground turkey breast, minced garlic, sautéed onions, salt, and pepper, and combine thoroughly. Start with good-quality ground turkey from your supermarket or local butcher, season with salt and pepper, and brush on a little canola oil before throwing the patties on the grill, just in case. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
This burger recipe is so good, you won't miss the bun if you're trying to follow a low carb diet, you can serve a Caesar Salad on the side or Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower! How to Cook the Perfect Turkey Burger. Then transfer the burger patties onto the tin foil. You can cook Too Good Turkey Burger using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Too Good Turkey Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 packages of english muffins.
- It’s 1 head of lettuce.
- You need of pickles (try my homemade pickle recipe!).
- It’s of thousand island dressing.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
But beef burgers can be so indulgent, it's smart to look for healthier alternatives you can enjoy just as much. These often get a bad rap for being dry and tasteless, but they don't have to be. Here's how to cook 'em right. While you're at it, put some grilled sides on the menu.
Too Good Turkey Burger instructions
- Using your ground turkey form 4 turkey burger patties..
- Season the meat and cook on medium heat untill well done..
- Toast your english muffins lightly and spread on some thousand island dressing..
- Add your burgers top with pickles and lettuce and enjoy!.
When it comes to my turkey burgers, they are always way too wet and fall apart on the grill. They end up sort of like meatloaf. I make them with ground turkey, green onion, garlic, egg, and. Check out Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burger and other creative burger recipes of the non-beef variety. Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers Bobby drizzles goat cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey.