Tortilla Pizza. This is the perfect way to make a tortilla pizza. Baking the crust first is key to it coming out just right. My husband and I split one of the tortilla pizzas for lunch today and enjoyed it with sliced cantaloupe and a green side salad.
Mix the passata, garlic, olive oil, herbs and season well. Put the tortillas onto one large baking sheet, or two smaller ones. A tortilla pizza is the same thing, but made with a flour tortilla, or "wrap" as they are called in some parts. You can have Tortilla Pizza using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortilla Pizza
- It’s 1 of tortilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of pizza sauce or heinz ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped white onion.
- You need 3 of mozzarela cheese slices.
- You need 1 of sliced hotdog or pepperoni.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Chilli flakes optional.
A cast iron skillet works best for the stove top, as it has a more even distribution of heat and holds the heat well. Once the tortilla is bubbly, sprinkle on the cheese first, and then spread with sauce. Tortilla note: Make sure to check the ingredients list on the whole wheat tortillas. I buy mine at health food stores and store them in the fridge or freezer and they almost never go bad.
Tortilla Pizza instructions
- Place the tortilla in a plate and spread the sauce.
- Oki im done explainin just decorate your pizza however you like it lol it was so goood tho try it 😃 microwave for 3 mins then it's done.
An easy cheat's dinner, Lorraine Pascale's tortilla pizza take minutes and are a great use of leftover wraps. Enjoy BIG pizza flavor on a skinny crust with minimal effort. Tortilla pepperoni pizza can be stove-cooked or oven-baked and customized to everyone's taste! Tortilla pizzas are great for getting children of all ages involved in the kitchen. Easy tasks (spreading, sprinkling, topping) are perfect for younger children and older children can be given more responsibility (by helping to make pizza sauce, grate cheese, prep vegetables etc).