Two ingredient pizza dough. I made 'Self-Rising Flour' from AR to use in the recipe. I doubled the recipe so I could use my large pizza pan. It was humid the day I made it, so I did have to add extra flour.
Pizza crusts, pizza bases, pizza dough- Whatever you call it, it's still the same- A thick, chewy, doughy base PERFECT to load up! Carefully transfer the dough to a lightly floured baking sheet. Spread the sauce evenly across the dough, sprinkle on the cheese, and top with pepperonis. You can have Two ingredient pizza dough using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Two ingredient pizza dough
- Prepare 1.5 cups of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of plain (Greek) yoghurt.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced or chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 1-2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
Are you a fan of pizza but think that it is off limits while trying to lose weight? I used to think so too, until I discovered this Two Ingredient Pizza Dough. This dough is all the rage among my Weight Watchers friends and with good reason. It is easy to make, tastes great and is low in points on the Weight Watchers Freestyle program.
Two ingredient pizza dough instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Put flour into bowl and mix the yoghurt until a dough forms. Keep hands floured and add small amounts of flour if needed or splashes of cold water if too dry..
- Keep hands dry and floured. Knead dough a little on floured worktop before attempting to roll into shape..
- Spray some frylite or flour on baking tray and spread dough pushing it out as far as possible with rolling pin or your hands. Don't worry about shape. Alternatively use pizza pan for circular pizza but keep flouring hands and surface..
- You could buy pizza sauce but i tried making my own. Heat some oil and fry onion and garlic then cook through the tomato puree before adding chopped tomatoes and dried herbs. Bring to boil then simmer gently for 30 mins. Season with salt and pepper. Sieve, pushing as much sauce through, and scrapping back of sieve. Bring sieved sauce back to heat gently and set aside for topping. Alternatively blitz in food processor..
- Spread Pizza sauce on base and add a sprinkle of dried oregano then any veggie toppings then mozzarella and finally any meat toppings..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes..
Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza dough recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. If you want to make a good pizza that's fast and easy, this is it. It doesn't get any easier than this folks. Brush dough with olive oil and add your favourite toppings. Thanks to social media, I realized this "miracle dough" could be turned into pizza, flatbread, and even donuts.