Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. We had pulled pork earlier in the week and I had some left over but not enough to feed everybody with. I love a pulled pork sandwich and though how great it would be to make proper burgers with the taste of pulled pork.
Prepare of Sweet Bacon Butter* (bagels, burgers, baked potatoes, veg). Great recipe for Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF. I like to do a pulled pork a few times a year but especially around Christmas time. You can have Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Burger Patties.
- Prepare 650 grams of minced pork.
- Prepare 120 grams of dry, pre-cooked pulled pork, see my recipe link below.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dry barbecue seasoning from recipe below.
- Prepare 60 ml of barbecue sauce, your own favourite or from my recipe below.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe attached below.
- You need of Dry Barbeque Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Simple Barbeque Sauce.
- You need 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 120 grams of brown sugar.
Turkey sandwiches can get a bit too much if there are lots of leftovers so pulled pork inbetween shakes things up a bit. Great recipe for Vickys Halloween GingerDEAD Man Burger & Mourners GF DF EF SF NF. The kids loved this quirky idea and the ghostly mash mourners kept me laughing as I piped them out [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. I love a pulled pork sandwich and though how great it would be to make proper burgers with the taste of pulled pork.
Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Make sure you drain your pulled pork so it's not soaking in juices. I leave it overnight in a lidded dish in the fridge to dry it out a little, or your patties won't bind well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343259-vickys-slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork.
- Mix the dry barbeque seasoning together. You'll have some leftover for another day, store in an old seasoning jar or small lidded container.
- In another bowl, stir together the barbeque sauce ingredients. You'll have some leftover to top the finished burgers with.
- Combine the minced pork, pulled pork, 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and the chopped onion in a large bowl.
- Add the barbeque sauce amount in the ingredient list and the worcestershire sauce and knead in to bind the mixture https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Form a small meatball sized patty with some of the mixture. This is your taste tester! Grill it until cooked through and use it to adjust the seasonings. You may want to add another teaspoon of the seasoning blend, or add extra cayenne.
- Split the rest of the mixture into 8 equal balls. Form them into burger patties. I use my trusty burger press so they're all even.
- At this point you can separate them with parchment discs and freeze them in ziplock bags if you like. Defrost before grilling and preheat the grill / broiler to medium.
- Grill / broil the patties under a medium heat for 20 minutes, turning regularly until cooked through.
- Drain on kitchen paper then build your burger. I like to use a plain slightly toasted bun then just top them with extra barbeque sauce and coleslaw, served on the side my sweetcorn relish, potato wedges, baked beans and a garden salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339728-vickys-garlic-and-sesame-potato-wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365605-vickys-sweetcorn-relish-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Great if you enjoy both pulled pork and burgers and can't decide which to have!.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Vickys Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF. Tip the bacon, carrot, potatoes and swede into the pan, then gently fry until slightly coloured. GF eF sF* NF* PF FF sFF These biscuits make for a hearty eakfast or a satisfying lunch paired with eggs a salad or soup.