Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine. Place ingredients, in order, into the bowl of a bread machine. Select dough cycle and let the bread machine do it's thing. Roll each dough out onto a greased and floured pizza pan.
We tend to find ourselves eating fewer slices when the crust is whole wheat. The fiber that the wheat brings to the crust fills you up faster. And, since each slice is heartier, a side salad becomes a really nice and light addition to a. You can have Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine
- You need 200 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 80 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Olive oil.
- It’s 8 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 grams of Skim milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 180 ml of Water.
- You need 2 4/5 grams of Dry yeast.
Place all ingredients in bread machine in order listed. This Honey Whole Wheat Pizza Dough gets a fiber and flavor boost with some whole wheat flour and honey. Mix it up in a bread machine for the best texture ever. This pizza crust is a great way to get more whole grains into your diet.
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough in a Bread Machine instructions
- Put everything except dry yeast in the bread pan. Put dry yeast in the yeast compartment, select dough-only setting and start..
- Soon after the dough is prepared, take it out. Divide the dough into half with a scraper and shape it into balls. Cover with a moistened and tightly wrung out kitchen towel, and rest for 20 minutes..
- Place the dough on parchment paper and roll it out into your desired sizes. Pierce the dough with a fork..
- Spread pizza sauce and put on toppings and cheese, and bake it in the oven which is preheated at 180°C / 356°F for 15 minutes..
- For pizza sauce, check out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149853-tomato-sauce-for-pizza.
Directions provided for a bread machine, but no worries if you don't have one. Homemade pizza is a great family night activity. Each person can choose their toppings. It's especially easy to make if you have a bread machine. Not only is it budget-friendly, but making your own pizza dough also allows you to know exactly what ingredients are used, be sure there are no additives or preservatives, and to substitute all-purpose with whole wheat flour to give it an extra boost.