Yummy cabbage and hamburger. The humble cabbage stars in these stellar recipes. Cost effective and easily available year-round, cabbages are a healthy green that deserves more attention for being delicious and nutritious (boasting high levels of vitamins C and K). Chop raw cabbage to about the size of a nickle and add to tomatoes.
This instant pot cabbage soup with ground beef is one of the easiest way to cook cabbage. Hearty, one pot, a family favorite, perfect for the cold weather. Combine cabbage, tomatoes with juice, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a large pot over low heat. You can cook Yummy cabbage and hamburger using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy cabbage and hamburger
- It’s 2 lb of ground chuck (or ground beef) whatever you have.
- It’s 1 small of head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of chicken bullion cubes.
Bring cabbage mixture to a simmer and crumble ground beef into the pot. Cabbage Roll Casserole is much easier than making traditional cabbage rolls! This yummy casserole is slowly baked and full of ground beef, rice and cabbage in a light tomato sauce. Hearty, simple to make and delicious!
Yummy cabbage and hamburger step by step
- Dice onion, tomatoes and cabbage..
- Brown ground beef with onion and minced garlic..
- While Browning meet put cabbage in pot and add just enough water to cover cabbage..
- Add chicken bullion cubes to cabbage ( could use chicken or beef cubes, or enough of either type of broth instead of water).
- Boil cabbage 5-10 minutes until starts to soften. Cook as long as you like for desired softness..
- Drain grease from ground beef. Drain half of cabbage water and add in cabbage and tomatoes..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes until tomatoes are soft. E.
A (Better) Recipe for Cabbage Soup with Ground Beef. This low carb spin on a cabbage soup recipe includes ground beef and bone broth. If you want to know how to make cabbage soup that actually tastes good and satisfies, this is it. And, I'm even throwing in options to use the Crock Pot, Instant Pot, or stove top. Yummy cabbage and hamburger. ground chuck (or ground beef) whatever you have, head of cabbage, onion, tomatoes, salt to taste, minced garlic, chicken bullion cubes Grill-Master.