Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until gravy comes to a boil. Spread gravy over the dough; spread the hash brown mixture and cheese on top. Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza sausage gravy pizza.
Sausage gravy as the "sauce," sunny side up eggs, mozzarella cheese and garnish with chopped green onions….out of control good. Just you wait until you try it. Try my Homemade Supreme Pizza Recipe too! You can have Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare of pre-made pan style pizza crust.
- You need of toppings.
- You need of extra thick white gravy.
- You need of browned crumbled breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- It’s of eggs scramble broken apart and set aside.
- Prepare of onion thin sliced.
- You need of yellow or orange bell pepper sliced thin.
- Prepare of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s of shredded monteray jack cheese.
- You need of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- It’s of shredded swiss cheese and shredded parmesean together equaling about 1/4 cup.
- You need of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare of parsely for contrasting color.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Top with mozzarella cheese and green onions, dividing between pizza crusts. To Make Ahead: To freeze, wrap pizza in plastic wrap before adding eggs. Roll out crescent dough on a greased, sheet pan.
Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza step by step
- preheat oven 375°F and Dust a large cookie sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
- lay out crust on pan if you are making crust from a dough stretch as best as you can to fit the pan, build up the edges to make a rim and poke the center area lightly with a fork to prevent big bubbles from rising, if using a premade crust then nevermind get ready for your toppings.
- Start by covering the pizza crust with half the total gravy and sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage then the scrambled eggs, next take the feta cheese and crumble it all over the eggs.
- now take the sliced onion and peppers and place them evenly around the crust.
- pour the other half of the gravy over top of vegetables and finish off with the remaining cheeses in the order stated.
- bake for a good 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned remove from the oven let cool at least 5 minutes for the gravy to set or it'll be running off down your arm no ooh hot.
Press edges together to seal seams and pinch some up the sides of pan to form one large crust. Making a Breakfast Pizza is easy, especially if you freeze sausage gravy. Sausage gravy works as the pizza sauce in breakfast pizza and the toppings are very few. Crust: Use store-bought pizza dough for a quick short cut. Sauce: You can just brush olive oil over the pizza dough for a quick pizza sauce.