25 mins Italian Pizza. Get food – from Burger to Fast Food – from some of the best restaurants in Durban delivered to your door. Actually, it's one of the best pizzas in the Philippines. Fresh, homemade dough is blasted in a wood-fired oven for a great finish.
If you want delivery you better place your order ahead of time. Remove sausage from casing and pinch into dime-sized pieces. Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper. You can have 25 mins Italian Pizza using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 25 mins Italian Pizza
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of creamy cheese.
- You need of almond flour.
- You need of garlic powder (optional).
- You need of onion powder (optional).
- It’s of salt.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Topping (be creative!).
- You need of Tomato paste.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s of Dried peppermint.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Beef (optional).
Here are some great pre-set timers ready to use. But not everyone has time to go through the lengthy process of rising, kneading, rising, kneading and so on. Want to slap the sauce and cheese on in under an hour? Place two pizza crusts on baking sheets or pizza pans.
25 mins Italian Pizza instructions
- Melt the mozzarella and creamy cheese for 40 second in the microwave and stir till completely mixed.
- Add almond flour, egg and spices then mix again till completely incorporated (make sure cheese mix is not too hot before adding the eggs unless you want'em scrambled!, cool the mix for a couple of seconds first).
- Spread in the pan using your hands, (grease your hand before, for the dough will be sticky for sure).
- Put in preheated oven to bake the crust for 10/15 mins, till perfectly golden.
- Prepare your topping sauce while crust is baking, just add the above ingredients or go wild and your own, it's YOUR pizza!.
- Take out the crust, add your topping sauce and cheese as you like! And bake for another 5 mins till cheese is melted and brown!.
Sprinkle with green pepper and the remaining cheese. Enjoy this cheesy pizza made using Bisquick® Original baking mix. Perfect if you love Italian cuisine. I don't know anything that will bring the family to the table faster than the smell of pizza baking in the oven. Stromboli pizza is that magical combination of dough, meat, and cheese with Italian seasoning that gets them every time, and I can't say I'm complaining.